Please follow these instructions to properly package a rug for return...
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA #) and return address from our us. Use this link to initiate the return process.
- Roll the rug from end to end, neatly into a snug roll and tie with twine (do not apply tape to the rug). Insert a copy of your return authorization number (RMA) showing your name and address, inside the rolled rug.
- Place the rug into the original packaging material, if in good condition, and mark through any existing shipping labels. If the packaging material is damaged or weak, use a heavy, disposable painter's drop-cloth, and double or triple-wrap the rug. The entire rug must be covered so that no part is exposed. We can mail new packaging material to you for $15.00.
- Use plenty of clear packaging tape all around the outside of the package. The wrapped package must not be loose or baggy and no part of the rug should be exposed and be sure the ends are thoroughly secured.
- Use clear packaging tape to secure a return label, with RMA #, to the wrapped package. Use plenty of tape so the label does not fall off during transit.
Once your returned items are received and inspected, a refund, less return shipping will be issued to your credit card and you will be notified via email.